- Are you applying for a legal role, internship or clerkship and need another pair of eyes to review your application?
- Do you want to find out what your cover letter or resume is missing?
- Let Beyond Law's panel of experts review your documents and provide you with valuable advice to set your application apart.
Beyond Law provides a resume and cover letter review service for applicants looking to apply for both legal and non-legal roles.
We will pair you up with a legal, HR or recruitment professional that is most suited for the job you are applying for. Many have worked at top-tier law firms, international non-profits and management consultancy firms.
This service costs just $149.00 which includes a review of both documents, within 72 hours. If you require a 48 hour turnaround, this option is also available on the form.
"Excellent service! My reviewer replied very quickly (even on weekends) and reviewed my cover letter and CV very throughly. The reviewer gave me a better idea of what I should improve on. There is also an opportunity to ask questions without an additional charge" - Jess (University of Melbourne)
"I received invaluable feedback for my clerkship application on how to set my application apart." - Sam (University of Sydney)
How to Request a Review
- Complete the form below and finalise your payment (via PayPal, all major credit cards accepted)
- Send us your documents via email
- Your reviewer will provide you with detailed comments to improve your application within 72 hours
Request a Review Now
Do you want to maximise your chance of landing an interview? Click here to request a CV and cover letter review.