Junior/Graduate Lawyer (Property, Commercial & Estate Law) - Taylor Stratmann Lawyers
Friday, 1st March 2019
Graduate or Young Lawyer
Based in Hamilton our firm has a need for a junior or graduate lawyer who is looking for the opportunity to be able to run their own files from beginning to end and is seeking a good work-life balance in regional Victoria.
The successful applicant would join our busy Property, Commercial and Estates team working as a junior directly under the principal solicitor of the firm.
The successful applicant will be able to meet the following criteria;
• Be well presented and enthusiastic
• Strong attention to detail, with high written and verbal communication skills
• Efficient time management and organisational skills
• Provide a high level of service to our clients
• The ability to problem solve and have a ‘can-do’ attitude
• Work with honesty and integrity
• Work towards set budgets and manage debtors
• Record WIP
• Familiarity with the LEAP practice management software is desirable
• Proficient ICT skills
• Good research skills
• Independent worker
• Willing to relocate and become part of community
• Have a LLB or JD equivalent
• Applicants will be admitted.
Applications will be considered from those that have completed their degree but have yet to complete their admissions requirements.
How to apply:
Please include in your application;
• Cover letter
• Two references-including contact details
• Resume (including education and work history)
• Admission date if applicable
Send applications to
C/o Office Manager
PO Box 413
Hamilton Vic 3300
Looking for similar job opportunities? Register to view all job listings and login.