- Are you applying for a legal role, internship or clerkship and need another pair of eyes to review your application?
- Do you want to find out what your cover letter or resume is missing?
- Let Beyond Law's panel of experts review your documents and provide you with valuable advice to set your application apart.
Beyond Law provides a resume and cover letter review service for applicants looking to apply for both legal and non-legal roles.
We will pair you up with a legal, HR or recruitment professional that is most suited for the job you are applying for. Many have worked at top-tier law firms, international non-profits and management consultancy firms.
This service costs just $149.00 which includes a review of both documents, within 72 hours.
"Excellent service! My reviewer replied very quickly (even on weekends) and reviewed my cover letter and CV very throughly. The reviewer gave me a better idea of what I should improve on. There is also an opportunity to ask questions without an additional charge" - Jess (University of Melbourne)
"I received invaluable feedback for my clerkship application on how to set my application apart." - Sam (University of Sydney)
How to Request a Review
- Complete the form below and finalise your payment (via PayPal, all major credit cards accepted)
- Send us your documents via email
- Your reviewer will provide you with detailed comments to improve your application within 72 hours
Request a Review Now
Do you want to maximise your chance of landing an interview? Click here to request a CV and cover letter review.